Abedini was also reportedly accused of spreading ‘Zionist Christianity’, planting house churches illegally and preying on vulnerable young Iranians, such as orphans and recovering drug addicts.
- ‘I must denounce this wickedness openly’ – detained Chinese pastor
- Pakistan joins US list of worst religious freedom violators
- Indian Christians heave sighs of relief as Hindu nationalists lose elections in key states
- Egypt: Copt sentenced to three years in prison for ‘blasphemous’ Facebook post
- Indonesian Christian governor Ahok set for early release from prison