Twenty-four years on from the massacre in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, Christian Solidarity Worldwide has spoken out against the on-going detention of several Chinese activists, including Christian rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng.
- ‘I must denounce this wickedness openly’ – detained Chinese pastor
- Pakistan joins US list of worst religious freedom violators
- Indian Christians heave sighs of relief as Hindu nationalists lose elections in key states
- Egypt: Copt sentenced to three years in prison for ‘blasphemous’ Facebook post
- Indonesian Christian governor Ahok set for early release from prison